More About Accident Insurance
You can purchase the following extensions to the insurance:
- Daily allowance. Provides you with daily payments in the event of a temporary loss of work capacity.
- Death benefits. Provides relatives with death benefits following an accident.
- Special risk. Special insurance for accidents that occur in competitive sports or in the practice of particularly risky sports or leisure activities.
The term accident refers to a sudden external event that causes injury to the body of the insured and happens without his or her will. In the case of limb injuries, however, it is only required that it be a sudden event that causes injuries to the body of the insured and happens without his or her will.
The insurance provides
- Disability benefits for an accident that leads to permanent medical disability.
- Compensation for an accident that results in broken teeth.
- A daily allowance for an accident that leads to a temporary loss of work capacity.
- Death benefits for an accident that results in death.
The insurance does not provide
- Compensation for an accident that occurs in a competition or during training in preparation for a competition in any kind of sport.
- Compensation for an accident that occurs in a motorsport.
- Compensation for an accident that occurs when diving with an oxygen tank and free diving without oxygen at a depth of more than 10 meters.
- Compensation for an accident that occurs during mountaineering of any kind at an altitude of more than 4,000 meters above sea level.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Further information can be found in the insurance terms.
In case of discrepancy between this list and the insurance terms, the insurance terms applies.
Do You Need More Coverage?
Critical Illness Insurance
No one expects to lose their health due to a serious illness, but the fact is that it can happen to all of us. Critical Illness Insurance provides financial protection and ensures that you will receive compensation if you are diagnosed with any of the diseases covered by the insurance.
If you have Life and Health Insurance
you may also be interested in the following insurances.
Family and Home Contents Insurance
What we all have in common is that we can encounter unexpected events in life that cause damage to possessions or accidents to people. Therefore, it is important that you have appropriate coverage for your family and your belongings.
Buying a property is usually the biggest investment we make in our life. It is therefore important that we make sure that the property is properly insured to minimize the financial consequences of property damage.
Are you planning a trip? Whether you are travelling for pleasure, study, work or other reasons, we recommend that you check whether you have travel insurance that suits you.
Animals need insurance just like any other family member. We have extensive experience in insuring animals and offer several types of animal insurance for horses, dogs and cats that you can combine according to your needs.