Hoppa yfir valmynd

Special Risk

Are you planning to competeunderlineabroad or engage in risky leisure activities? If you have Leisure Time Accident Insurance you can in most cases buy coverage for short-term special risks.

Special Risk gives you protection while travelling abroad if you are going to compete in sports or engage in diving, mountain climbing above 4,000 meters or skydiving.

Please contact us if you want to buy the special risk coverage.

More about Special Risk

Special Risk is an accident insurance and has the same compensation amounts as Leisure Time Accident Insurance. The insurance is valid anywhere in the world.

We need the following information to assess your application for the insurance:

  • Travel period.
  • Type of sport and how many days you are going to compete or prepare for competition.
  • Type of leisure and how many days you plan to pursue it.
  • If you are going mountain climbing above 4,000 meters, mountaineering, abseiling or rock climbing, we need information about the travel period, destination, the number of days you will spend above 4,000 meters, whether you are travelling alone or in a group and itinerary.

If you are going to pursue voluntary work or vocational training abroad, please contact us and we will look into whether it is convenient for you to purchase this protection.