Water Damage Insurance
The insurance covers
- Damage due to water that suddenly and unexpectedly flows from pipes in the building and originates within the walls of the house.
- Damage due to water that suddenly and unexpectedly flows from devices that are fixed to pipes in the building.
- Damage due to surface water caused by sudden downpour or slush.
- Damage due to oil or coolant flowing suddenly and unexpectedly from an oil tank, oil stove, refrigerator or cooling systems.
The insurance does not cover
- Damage caused by external water.
- Damage caused by prolonged humidity or water leakage.
- Damage caused by construction or maintenance.
- Damage caused by prolonged oil leakage or spillover.
- The part of the claim that falls under the deductable.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Further information can be found in the policy wording.
In case of discrepancy between this list and the policy wording, the policy wording applies.