Horse Life Insurance
The insurance covers
- If the horse dies from an illness or accident.
- If euthanasia is recommended by a veterinarian.
- If the horse is lost and not found within 4 months despite a search.
The insurance does not cover
- Death or euthanasia due to pre-existing diseases or accidents that occurred before the insurance took effect.
- Death or euthanasia due to diseases that a horse gets within 20 days of the insurance taking effect.
- Death or euthanasia due to temperament problems.
- Death or euthanasia due to tetanus if the horse has not been adequately vaccinated.
- Death or euthanasia due to spavin.
- Euthanasia on the instruction of a public authority.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Further information can be found in the policy wording.
In case of discrepancy between this list and the policy wording, the policy wording applies.