More About Horse Liability Insurance
- Period of purchase: From the birth of a horse until its death.
- Insurance amount: The insurance amount of Horse Liability Insurance is a fixed amount The insurance amount is stated on the quote, the insurance policy and the renewal receipt.
- Duration: The insurance is valid until terminated.
- Own risk: You must pay a deductible in respect of each loss for which you are compensated under the Horse Liability Insurance. Details of your deductible can be found on the quote, the insurance policy and the renewal receipt.
You can get a quote online.
The insurance covers
- Damage for which you are liable as the owner of the horse according to tort law.
The insurance does not cover
- Damage that occurs as a result of a specific task that the horse is required to perform. Often referred to as "damage in contract".
- Damage suffered by members of your family who have the same domicile or a caretaker of the horse.
- Damage to items you have on loan.
- Damage that can be attributed to non-compliance with animal welfare laws.
- Damage that can be attributed to the horse making a mistake if the horse is used for commercial purposes.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Further information can be found in the insurance terms.
In case of discrepancy between this list and the insurance terms, the insurance terms applies.
Do You Need More Coverage?
Limited Horse Life Insurance
Limited Horse Life Insurance is a good insurance policy for anyone who owns a horse for recreation purposes. If you have this insurance, you will receive compensation if the horse dies as a result of an accident or illness, if immediate euthanasia is recommended by a veterinarian or if the horse is lost and is not found within 4 months despite a search.
If you have Animal Insurance
you may also be interested in the following insurances.
Family and Home Contents Insurance
What we all have in common is that we can encounter unexpected events in life that cause damage to possessions or accidents to people. Therefore, it is important that you have appropriate coverage for your family and your belongings.
Buying a property is usually the biggest investment we make in our life. It is therefore important that we make sure that the property is properly insured to minimize the financial consequences of property damage.
Life and Health Insurance
No one expects to lose their health or get into a serious accident, but the fact is that it can happen to all of us. With life and health insurance, you reduce the financial consequences of damage to your health