More About Crisis Counselling
The treatment shall begin within 6 weeks from the harmful event and be completed within 6 months. We only pay interview costs; other costs such as travel expenses are not paid.
We recommend that you contact us first to find out if you are entitled to payment of costs due to crisis counselling.
Crisis counselling in F Plus 2, 3 and 4
- Up to 4 hours of conversation therapy are provided following a burglary, significant property damage, robbery or a serious accident that is covered and paid under F Plus insurance.
Child insurance crisis counselling
- Up to 4 hours of conversation therapy are provided following an event that is covered and paid under child insurance.
The insurance pays
The cost of psychological services in respect of an insured loss if:
- Your home is broken into.
- Your home suffers significant damage.
- Items are stolen from you by physical violence or threats of violence.
- You or your family suffer a serious accident.
The insurance does not pay
- The cost of psychological services due to events that occurred before the insurance was purchased.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Further information can be found in the insurance terms for F plus 2-4 or child insurance.
In case of discrepancy between this list and the insurance terms, the insurance terms applies.